What Else?Recently a very dear friend of mine was in a serious car accident, the result being that she can no longer hold her Bible or tip her head down to read it for any length of time. Others have dyslexia or, well I don't know everything, whatever reasons. What else can be done?
- listen to radio sermons -- all day
- pray while nursing
- listen to music which makes you feel worshipful
- pray while doing the dishes
- keep a verse you are working on a 3x5 card in your back pocket
- or tape it up somewhere you will have opportunity to see it alot
- listen to Adventures in Odyssey with your kids
- how about iron sharpening iron?
A very incomplete list. What would you add?